Fleet Management adds value to the University of Tennessee’s Knoxville campus by providing services to departments related to transportation needs of the campus community for official business.
Value-added services include:
- Short term rental vehicles
- Rental customer parking
- Fuel card management
- After hours pickup and drop off
- Long term lease vehicles
- Third-party bus rental
- Vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle procurement
- Direct billing
- Statistical utilization reporting
- Got questions about vehicles? Give us a call.
Fleet Mgmt Links
- Request a vehicle
- Online Reservation Instructions
- After Hours Key Box Instructions
- Long term lease procedures
- Accident Reporting
- Billing Documentation
- FM Listserv – “FLEETMG”
Hours of Operation
Office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm – Monday thru Friday.
Onsite parking for personal vehicles is provided
Vehicle service center is available from 7:00am to 5:00pm – M-F.
Onsite self-service fuel island accessible 24/7