Starting January 3, 2023, vehicles that are equipped with gps will alert the driver when a vehicle is excessively speeding with an audible “beeping” alarm. The alert will continue until the speed is reduced.
We provide transportation services to our campus community. Our goal is to make travel simpler, more efficient, and enjoyable for our faculty and staff.
To fulfill this mission, we focus on delivering ease and convenience for your department’s business travel and vehicle repair needs.
Value-added services include:
- Online reservations
- “Grab and Go” on-the-spot rentals
- Our rentals include unlimited miles
- 24/7 pick-up and drop-off
- Free onsite parking while renting
- Nationally accepted fuel cards provided for tax exempt purchases
- Roadside assistance available
- Direct billing for all services
Fleet Mgmt Links
Hours of Operation
– Office Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – (M-F)
– Service Center: 8:00am-4:30pm – (M-F)
– Onsite Fuel Island: 24/7 accessibility