Fleet Management’s vehicle reservation portal will be deactivated at 4:00pm, December 20th.
- During the 2019 winter holiday, new reservation requests, can NOT be made.
- No Fleet Management employees will be available during the holiday to assist with new rental requests.
- Any reservation attempts that are requested after 4:00pm will not be programmed into the electronic key box for pickup. Therefore, no late rentals will be allowed.
- The reservation system will be reactivated at 8am on Monday, December 30th, 2019. Additionally, the reservation portal will be inactive on January 1, 2020.
- All reservations made before the portal is deactivated will be programmed and available from the electronic key box as usual – existing requests will not be impacted.
- Please ensure all vehicle requests, that will be needed during the holiday, are made prior to 4:00pm, December 20th, 2019. Thank you.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 865.974.2134.
Fleet Management adds value to the University of Tennessee’s Knoxville campus by providing services to departments related to transportation needs of the campus community for official business.
Value-added services include:
- Short term rental vehicles
- Rental customer parking
- Fuel card management
- After hours pickup and drop off
- Long term lease vehicles
- Third-party bus rental
- Vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle procurement
- Direct billing
- Statistical utilization reporting
- Questions about vehicles? Give us a call.
Fleet Mgmt Links
- Request a vehicle
- Online Reservation Instructions
- After Hours Key Box Instructions
- Long term lease example
- Accident Reporting
- Billing Documentation
- FM Listserv – “FLEETMG”
Hours of Operation
-Office hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – (M-F)
-Vehicle Service Center: 7:30am-5:00pm – (M-F)
-Onsite fuel island: 24/7 accessibility
-Onsite parking for personal vehicles is provided