We provide transportation services to our campus community. Our goal is to make travel simpler, more efficient, and enjoyable for our faculty and staff.
To fulfill this mission, we focus on delivering ease and convenience for your department’s business travel and vehicle repair needs.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
Risk Management has updated their accident reporting form to an online process. Paper accident reports are not longer accepted.
Please complete the necessary steps via their website.
Value-added services include:
- Online reservations
- “Grab and Go” on-the-spot rentals
- Our rentals include unlimited miles
- 24/7 pick-up and drop-off
- Free onsite parking while renting
- Nationally accepted fuel cards provided for tax exempt purchases
- Roadside assistance available
- Direct billing for all services
Fleet Mgmt Links
Hours of Operation
– Office Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – (M-F)
– Service Center: 8:00am-4:30pm – (M-F)
– Onsite Fuel Island: 24/7 accessibility