Fleet Management adds value to the University of Tennessee’s Knoxville campus by providing services to departments related to transportation needs of the campus community for official business.
Value-added services include:
- Long term lease vehicles
- Short term rental vehicles
- Third-party bus rental reservations
- Fuel management including fuel cards and onsite fueling station
- Vehicle maintenance and servicing facilities and technicians
- Vehicle procurement and disposal assistance
- Ability to provide reporting on all aspects of fleet
Automobile Liability Insurance
In compliance with statutes and directives of the State of Tennessee as set forth in T.C.A. §9-8-101 et seq., the University of Tennessee self-insures its exposures in general liability, automobile liability, professional malpractice and worker’s compensation. Contact Risk Management for exact details.
Fleet Mgmt Links
- Request a vehicle
- Online Reservation Instructions
- Example lease agreement
- Accident Reporting
- Billing Documentation
- FM Listserv – “FLEETMG”
Hours of Operation
Fleet Management’s hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm for the office. Parking of personal vehicles is offered. The service center is available from 7:00am to 5:00pm. The fuel island is now available self service 24 hours a day.